No products in the cart.
VegaVend’s policies require that certain fire and safety products sold through VegaVend meet specified certification standards. To sell these products on VegaVend, apply by submitting the following information to email@example.com:
- Your vendor or seller ID
- A list of VSINs you are applying to sell
- Clear product image that displays the model number, CE marking, and brand name
- EC Declaration of Conformity (or Declaration of Performance) issued by the manufacturer to show compliance to regulations. Depending on the device’s features, these regulations should include, but may not be limited to:
- Construction Products Regulation 305/2011 (except plug-in devices)
- LVD Directive 2014/35/EU, with reference to EN 60950-1:2006 or EN 62368-1:2014 (for plug-in devices)
- RED Directive 2014/53/EU (for wireless smoke detectors)
- BS 1363 – if item comes with a plug (UK only)
- Documentation from a notified body that shows your product is certified under the applicable EN standard:
- EN 14604 for smoke alarms
- EN 50291 for carbon monoxide alarms
- EN 50294 for combustible gas alarms
- All applicable standards for multifunction devices
- An image of the UK plug, for plug in alarms, if it is being provided to the UK marketplace
- An image of the product manual in each language in which it is available
Note: By applying to sell these products, you certify that all materials that you submit are true, authentic, and accurate. VegaVend may remove your selling privileges for failing to meet these requirements.
Images and definitions of smoke, carbon monoxide, and combustible gas alarms
Smoke alarms: Smoke alarms issue a local audible or visual alarm to notify the presence of smoke as an indicator of fire. These products are typically found in homes.
Combustible gas alarms: Combustible gas alarms are intended to raise a local audible alarm when detecting dangerous level of different sorts of combustible gases, natural gas (methane), bottled gas (propane), LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas), LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas), and coal gas.
Smoke detectors (in accordance with standard EN 54): Smoke detectors issue a signal to a fire alarm control panel, as part of a larger fire safety system, to notify the presence of smoke as an indicator of fire. These products are typically found in commercial environments. As these products are intended for professional use, they should not be sold on VegaVend.
Carbon monoxide alarms: Carbon monoxide alarms are intended to raise a local audible alarm before dangerous levels of carbon monoxide accumulate. Carbon monoxide alarms are intended to detect the presence of carbon monoxide from sources such as, but not limited to, exhaust from internal-combustion engines, abnormal operation of fuel-fired appliances, and fireplaces.
Carbon monoxide alarms prohibited for sale: Be aware that there are certain types of generic carbon monoxide alarms for which VegaVend does not accept applications for approval. These products have different brands and model numbers, or can be unbranded. Due to the generic design and multiple versions available on the market, VegaVend does not approve sales of these products even if the selling partner can provide the required compliance documentation.
If your product matches the images below, we will not list your product in our store.