No products in the cart.
On this page
When you choose a category for your products, make sure that you find out about the specific requirements and guidelines for selling in that category.
Note: To find out more about the product categories that are available, see Overview of categories.
- Condition Guidelines: Some categories have guidelines that describe the condition of products that you list as new, used or refurbished. To find out more, see Condition Guidelines.
- Style guides: Most categories have style guides that can help you create great product titles and descriptions. Category style guides are downloadable PDF files that contain site requirements for images, product descriptions and more. For information, see Product page style guides.
- Restricted products: Some products are restricted and cannot be sold on the VegaVend website under any conditions. To find out more, see Category, Product and Content Restrictions.
- Categories that require approval: Some categories require that you get prior approval from VegaVend before you can start selling. Find out more about Categories and products requiring approval.
- Products requiring additional approvals: VegaVend’s policies require that certain products sold via VegaVend meet specified certification standards. To find out more, see Products requiring additional approvals.
- Required product identifiers: Most categories require a Global Trade Item Number (GTIN), such as a UPC, EAN or JAN, as a product identifier. You can request exemptions in certain categories. Find out more about Product UPCs and GTINs.
For more information about specific category guidelines, see Additional Category Guidelines.
Review category requirements
Last Updated: 23 February 2024